Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Sep 30, 2013
5:20:16 PM
View profile
email not being saved in the sent folder
Edited by Phil-101 on Sep 30, 2013 at 8:23:41 PM

I recently did a restore of my email at sbcglobal.net.   Ever since that restore my mail is no longer being saved in the sent folder.  I have gone into the options and un-checked-saved, and re-checked that box but the mail is still not being sent.  Anyone know a way to get it fixed?

[edited for privacy]

I recently did a restore of my email at sbcglobal.net.   Ever since that restore my mail is no longer being saved in the sent folder.  I have gone into the options and un-checked-saved, and re-checked that box but the mail is still not being sent.  Anyone know a way to get it fixed?

[edited for privacy]

email not being saved in the sent folder

[ Edited ]
3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 9, 2013 6:59:39 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, 5brunners!

Are your emails still not being saved in your "Sent" folder? If so, please send us a private message by clicking here so we can investigate further.

Please include your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so make sure you keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, 5brunners!

Are your emails still not being saved in your "Sent" folder? If so, please send us a private message by clicking here so we can investigate further.

Please include your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so make sure you keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: email not being saved in the sent folder

2 of 4 (119 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 9, 2013 5:47:20 PM
(0)
Contributor

I got a response from support and what we ended up doing was creating a new folder and moving everything in the sent folder into this new folder.  After that the emails I had sent began appearing and new emails started showing up there.  Apparently there is a size limit of some sort.

I was very happy with the response time and assitance from the ATT support team.

I got a response from support and what we ended up doing was creating a new folder and moving everything in the sent folder into this new folder.  After that the emails I had sent began appearing and new emails started showing up there.  Apparently there is a size limit of some sort.

I was very happy with the response time and assitance from the ATT support team.

3 of 4 (115 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 10, 2013 6:35:46 AM
(0)
Community Manager

That's great! I'm glad we found a solution. Let us know if you have any other questions!

Rethink Possible

That's great! I'm glad we found a solution. Let us know if you have any other questions!

Rethink Possible

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 4 (108 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments