Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Sep 16, 2013
11:47:16 PM
View profile
email font size problems

No matter what size font I use it always looks like I am using too large a font in too small of a line.  Only the top portion of each word is visible.  My dad has macular degeneration and I need to use larger fonts but the email always looks smashed up and no one can read it.  How do I fix this?

No matter what size font I use it always looks like I am using too large a font in too small of a line.  Only the top portion of each word is visible.  My dad has macular degeneration and I need to use larger fonts but the email always looks smashed up and no one can read it.  How do I fix this?

email font size problems

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 30, 2013 12:06:20 PM
(0)
Employee

Hello DHX2!  I am not sure if you located the resolution for this.  Here are the steps you need to change your font size (just in case)! 

• Format: Use the icons on the formatting toolbar to increase or decrease your font size; bold, italicize, or underline your text; and select from a menu of emoticons.

We do have att.net Mail Tutorials that may assist you as well!

Thanks for registering and for your post!   ~Delia

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Hello DHX2!  I am not sure if you located the resolution for this.  Here are the steps you need to change your font size (just in case)! 

• Format: Use the icons on the formatting toolbar to increase or decrease your font size; bold, italicize, or underline your text; and select from a menu of emoticons.

We do have att.net Mail Tutorials that may assist you as well!

Thanks for registering and for your post!   ~Delia

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: email font size problems

2 of 2 (469 Views)