Helpful Links

deleting "sent" emails from folder

Tutor

deleting "sent" emails from folder

Is there a shortcut to delete a large selection of emails from my "sent" folder?  Previously, those emails were viewed 50 to a page so it was not time consuming deleting them.  Now, it appears that I have to individually select ones I wish to delete....or delete them all which I would rather not do.  I'm currently using Windows 8 & Firefox.  Thank you.

Message 1 of 3
Mentor

Re: deleting "sent" emails from folder

Click the far left check box in the header just above your first list item - this selects all, then click the trash can "Delete" icon just above the check box.

Regards,

fiero850

Message 2 of 3
Tutor

Re: deleting "sent" emails from folder

Thank you for the response.? However, I do not wish to delete all of them.? Usually I just want to delete about half that has accumulated in my sent folder.? To do that, it seems I have to individually check the ones I want to delete and that can get tedious.? Any other way to do this??? Thanks.

???????? condogal
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Did you know the AT&T Community forums has the answers you need to solve most service woes? Check out our How To Forum article. You will learn how to find your answer!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support