cannot access email account

Contributor

cannot access email account

I am unable to access my email account.

I have had my @sbcglobal.net email address for about 10 years. 2 years ago we moved and canceled our AT&T service. I had this same problem then and had to go through a process to get back into my email.

This past May, my husband and I opened up a small bussiness internet account with AT&T. At our place of business I logged into my personal email account, @sbcglobal.net. It worked fine up until we moved our business and our service was diconnected.

I tried to call to have it disconnected but I did not have the account number so the att employee on the phone told me to just let it get disconnected and then when I get another bill to call in with the account number.

After this happened my email account stopped working and it tells me this:

AT&T Yahoo! services suspended

You no longer have access to your AT&T Yahoo! account justbeck1@sbcglobal.net because your AT&T Yahoo! Internet services have been suspended. If you want to continue using your AT&T Yahoo! ID justbeck1@sbcglobal.net, please call AT&T Customer Service to reactivate your AT&T Yahoo! service.

• To reactivate AT&T Yahoo! Dial, call 1-866-SBC-DIAL (1-866-722-3425).
  • To reactivate AT&T Yahoo! DSL, call 1-877-SBC-DSL5 (1-877-722-3755).

Please help me get back into my personal email account. We are in the middle of building a house and have some very important invoices and receipts in my email account.

Thank you,

Message 1 of 2 (288 Views)
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: cannot access email account

Hello, Justbeck101!

Thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulty accessing your email. If you don't mind, please send us a private message by clicking here so we can help.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

Meanwhile, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (246 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.