can't see primary member i.d. SUBACCOUNT on www.att.com

Tutor

can't see primary member i.d. SUBACCOUNT on www.att.com

this is bob in atlanta - i also have two active ATT email subaccounts under my ATT Primary Member ID that don't show up on subaccounts tab under my ATT Primary Member ID when i log into www.att.net.  three other subaccounts do show up, & can manage these ones.  i'm not a real good tech person, however instructions already posted by Penny_1 and ATTMarianaCM to fix this seem straightforward & i'm going to follow them & see what happens....

before i try though, **here's the question - some of the subaccounts that DO show up under primary member id are used alot - i don't want to lose them, disable them, etc - can someone who's already been through this please confirm that trying to migrate "invisible" subaccounts won't erase, disable, etc any of the other subaccounts that are working properly - that would be a bummer

Penny_1 and ATTMarianaCM - put this in the for-whatever-it's-worth-file - trying to get help with this issue by calling ATT Tech Support has been kind of surreal - you get bounced back/forth between ATT & Yahoo, Uverse & DSL, today i was even told email some ATT email accounts now on SBC servers - maybe that's true as well.  don't know how this is going to turn out, but i do feel REALLY fortunate i was able to find this forum & seeing other people post who have already been through this

thanks very much

Bob

Atlanta

Message 1 of 2 (342 Views)
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: can't see primary member i.d. SUBACCOUNT on www.att.com

Hello, Bob!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble finding the right department to help you out. If you don't mind, please send us a private message by clicking here so we can get a tech support expert to assist.

Please include your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (297 Views)