can't see all recipients on any email

can't see all recipients on any email

I have stopped seeing all the recipients on any email (att.net) I send or receive.  I see three, and that's it.  There used to be a "button" that allowed me to see additional users, (when I clicked on that, the recipient list would expand to show all recipients) but that has gone away.  If I click in the space where that button used to be, I get a message that says "hide detail" and it will show me how many people have received the email, but nothing allows me to see all the recipients anymore.  I followed the instructions on AT&T's email help page - I refreshed the browser, deleted the cache and cookies, tried on a different browser - no effect.  How do I get the ability to see ALL the recipients back?

Message 1 of 5 (322 Views)
Community Support

Re: can't see all recipients on any email

Hello @debpastors , I've seen this reported by a few people. We can certainly try to help. Can you send us a private message by clicking here with your full name, email address, account and contact numbers, and the best time you can be reached? One of our awesome managers will be happy to assist. 

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 5 (286 Views)

I contacted AT&T yesterday and was told they and Yahoo were aware of the problem.  AT&T said they couldn't do anything - it was a Yahoo problem - but that Yahoo was working on it.  As of this morning, I am able to see all recipients again, and the "x more" "button" has returned.  Thank you to whomever fixed the problem - it was a serious issue for me and I would have had to change email providers if this hadn't gotten fixed.

Message 3 of 5 (280 Views)
Community Support

So glad to hear it @debpastors ! Thanks for the reply. 

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 5 (274 Views)
Highlighted
Contributor

Great to hear that the problem has been fixed for @debpastors.

Unfortunately the problem persists for me.   Don't know how the same problem gets solved for some people and not for others - Just hope it will be solved for me soon.  It's a major inconvenience.  :-(

ATTJulieCS wrote:

So glad to hear it @debpastors ! Thanks for the reply. 

Message 5 of 5 (243 Views)