can't delete email

Contributor

can't delete email

I can't delete email (when open or not), nor can I access the spam folder. None of the links on the left side work. I've had this email account for several years without this problem. I am using IE10 with cookies allowed. (BTW I can open email, but whether open or not it won't delete.)

It works with another browser -- but I don't want to use another browser!

Tags (2)
Message 1 of 4
Tutor

Re: can't delete email, email not functioning properly

Can't open spam folder & delete, can't open trash folder & delete, can't underline, italicize or make bold in my email.

Now & then I can but email works erratically. I just read in the newspaper that someone else bought out ATT & I strongly believe this might have something to do with this.

A while ago when ATT upgraded their email I had much trouble. Had called tech support & they screwed my email up much more. It's never been right since. Now I am having all these additional troubles. The rest of my computer is working fine so I feel it's the fault of ATT but the techs don't have a clue as to whta's going on so if you call them they will only muddy the waters.

Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Where is this "Community Support Team"? Where is ATT customer service? NON-EXISTENT! I'm leaving ATT!  I said, I'M LEAVING ATT!

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello @froygle 

I'm sorry you're having issues with your email. This is a peer to peer community, but you can reach a Social Media Care team by sending a private message here. att.net email service is hosted and operated by Yahoo, have you had a chance to contact Yahoo support about your issue yet? Here is a link to Yahoo Help page.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Did you know the AT&T Community forums has the answers you need to solve most service woes? Check out our How To Forum article. You will learn how to find your answer!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support