Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us here for a live “Ask an Expert” event on Wednesday, August 24th from 1-5 pm ET / 10am-2pm PT.

Internet Forum

Highlighted
Posted Dec 19, 2013
11:17:26 PM
View profile
can't delete email

I can't delete email (when open or not), nor can I access the spam folder. None of the links on the left side work. I've had this email account for several years without this problem. I am using IE10 with cookies allowed. (BTW I can open email, but whether open or not it won't delete.)

It works with another browser -- but I don't want to use another browser!

I can't delete email (when open or not), nor can I access the spam folder. None of the links on the left side work. I've had this email account for several years without this problem. I am using IE10 with cookies allowed. (BTW I can open email, but whether open or not it won't delete.)

It works with another browser -- but I don't want to use another browser!

can't delete email

3 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 20, 2013 10:35:17 AM
(0)
Tutor

Can't open spam folder & delete, can't open trash folder & delete, can't underline, italicize or make bold in my email.

Now & then I can but email works erratically. I just read in the newspaper that someone else bought out ATT & I strongly believe this might have something to do with this.

A while ago when ATT upgraded their email I had much trouble. Had called tech support & they screwed my email up much more. It's never been right since. Now I am having all these additional troubles. The rest of my computer is working fine so I feel it's the fault of ATT but the techs don't have a clue as to whta's going on so if you call them they will only muddy the waters.

Can't open spam folder & delete, can't open trash folder & delete, can't underline, italicize or make bold in my email.

Now & then I can but email works erratically. I just read in the newspaper that someone else bought out ATT & I strongly believe this might have something to do with this.

A while ago when ATT upgraded their email I had much trouble. Had called tech support & they screwed my email up much more. It's never been right since. Now I am having all these additional troubles. The rest of my computer is working fine so I feel it's the fault of ATT but the techs don't have a clue as to whta's going on so if you call them they will only muddy the waters.

Re: can't delete email, email not functioning properly

2 of 4 (318 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 21, 2013 11:41:00 PM
(0)
Contributor

Where is this "Community Support Team"? Where is ATT customer service? NON-EXISTENT! I'm leaving ATT!  I said, I'M LEAVING ATT!

Where is this "Community Support Team"? Where is ATT customer service? NON-EXISTENT! I'm leaving ATT!  I said, I'M LEAVING ATT!

3 of 4 (277 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 24, 2013 8:11:21 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello @froygle 

I'm sorry you're having issues with your email. This is a peer to peer community, but you can reach a Social Media Care team by sending a private message here. att.net email service is hosted and operated by Yahoo, have you had a chance to contact Yahoo support about your issue yet? Here is a link to Yahoo Help page.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello @froygle 

I'm sorry you're having issues with your email. This is a peer to peer community, but you can reach a Social Media Care team by sending a private message here. att.net email service is hosted and operated by Yahoo, have you had a chance to contact Yahoo support about your issue yet? Here is a link to Yahoo Help page.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 4 (243 Views)