Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Mar 21, 2013
8:06:41 AM
attach document to e mail

All my attachments were attaching to the e mail before the new and improved platform was launched. 

Not able to attach anything since.  I need to send an attachment. Help!

All my attachments were attaching to the e mail before the new and improved platform was launched. 

attach document to e mail

33 replies
(4) Me too
(4) Me too
View all replies
(33)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2013 6:54:00 PM
(0)
Teacher

There are still problems. Yesterday I could attach a pdf just fine with the new format. Today, no such luck. So I switched to 'basic' email format and was able to attach that way. Sigh.

Also sent ATT my feedback. Double sigh.

I run Google Chrome and have Windows 7 for anybody else out there struggling with this.

Sue from Centerville

There are still problems. Yesterday I could attach a pdf just fine with the new format. Today, no such luck. So I switched to 'basic' email format and was able to attach that way. Sigh.

Also sent ATT my feedback. Double sigh.

I run Google Chrome and have Windows 7 for anybody else out there struggling with this.

Sue from Centerville

Re: attach document to e mail

31 of 34 (321 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 10, 2013 12:28:02 AM
(0)
Contributor

Hello, I'm new to this forum. Yesterday, 7/8/13, my at&t email changed to the 'new' version and now I can

no longer add attachments to my emails. On Sunday I was able to do this.  I also cannot seem to change

back to the 'old' version of at&t email or 'classic' version.  This is a huge problem because I am transferring

my 'job' to another person.

Anyone have any advise? Tomorrow I am calling a technician. Thanks!

Hello, I'm new to this forum. Yesterday, 7/8/13, my at&t email changed to the 'new' version and now I can

no longer add attachments to my emails. On Sunday I was able to do this.  I also cannot seem to change

back to the 'old' version of at&t email or 'classic' version.  This is a huge problem because I am transferring

my 'job' to another person.

Anyone have any advise? Tomorrow I am calling a technician. Thanks!

32 of 34 (263 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 25, 2013 8:15:49 PM
(0)
Contributor

I now have Windows 8 and my e-mail compose options on left side do not even include attachment;  also didn't see attach at the top,  No way to "browse" to click on what I want to attach, anyway.

verna bell wrote:

I now have Windows 8 and my e-mail compose options on left side do not even include attachment;  also didn't see attach at the top,  No way to "browse" to click on what I want to attach, anyway.

verna bell wrote:

33 of 34 (222 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2013 7:55:05 AM
(0)
Contributor

My issue is that I click the button to add an attachment, and nothing happens. The window to find the document and open it never appears.

My issue is that I click the button to add an attachment, and nothing happens. The window to find the document and open it never appears.

34 of 34 (157 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments