attach document to e mail

Highlighted

Re: attach document to e mail

There are still problems. Yesterday I could attach a pdf just fine with the new format. Today, no such luck. So I switched to 'basic' email format and was able to attach that way. Sigh.

Also sent ATT my feedback. Double sigh.

I run Google Chrome and have Windows 7 for anybody else out there struggling with this.

Sue from Centerville

Message 31 of 34 (335 Views)
Contributor

Hello, I'm new to this forum. Yesterday, 7/8/13, my at&t email changed to the 'new' version and now I can

no longer add attachments to my emails. On Sunday I was able to do this.  I also cannot seem to change

back to the 'old' version of at&t email or 'classic' version.  This is a huge problem because I am transferring

my 'job' to another person.

Anyone have any advise? Tomorrow I am calling a technician. Thanks!

Message 32 of 34 (277 Views)
Contributor

I now have Windows 8 and my e-mail compose options on left side do not even include attachment;  also didn't see attach at the top,  No way to "browse" to click on what I want to attach, anyway.

verna bell wrote:

All my attachments were attaching to the e mail before the new and improved platform was launched. 

Not able to attach anything since.  I need to send an attachment. Help!

Message 33 of 34 (236 Views)
Contributor

My issue is that I click the button to add an attachment, and nothing happens. The window to find the document and open it never appears.

Message 34 of 34 (171 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.