att and yahoo

Contributor

att and yahoo

For a couple of days now, on my primary sbcglobal email account, which I access through yahoo mail.  Whenever I check for messages I get this message:

"It looks like there might be something wrong with the password settings of the external account xxxxxxx.com. Please check your password for this account in Mail Options and try again.

It looks like there might be something wrong with the password settings of the external account XXXXX.com. Please check your password for this account in Mail Options and try again.

undefined"

I never had a problem before, and when I try to save the password, nothing happens.  i get the same error everytime.  it's making me nuts!!  Help!!

Message 1 of 3 (465 Views)
Community Manager

Re: att and yahoo

uhattandt wrote:

For a couple of days now, on my primary sbcglobal email account, which I access through yahoo mail.  Whenever I check for messages I get this message:

"It looks like there might be something wrong with the password settings of the external account xxxxxxx.com. Please check your password for this account in Mail Options and try again.

It looks like there might be something wrong with the password settings of the external account XXXXX.com. Please check your password for this account in Mail Options and try again.

undefined"

I never had a problem before, and when I try to save the password, nothing happens.  i get the same error everytime.  it's making me nuts!!  Help!!

Welcome uhattandt.  I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. Can you tell us a little more please?  How are you accessing your email (email client or AT&T WebMail)?

Regards,

Alex

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help others find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution".
Message 2 of 3 (404 Views)
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: att and yahoo

Was this issue about password settings for an external account never being saved solved?  If so, WHAT IS THE SOLUTION?  I've had this problem for 2 months now and it is very annoying.

Message 3 of 3 (200 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.