accessing Multiple email accounts

Tutor

accessing Multiple email accounts

My email account was spoofed. I created a second email account. I use ATT-Yahoo mail and would like to get mail from each for a short period to make sure I notify everyone of the new address. Then I will drop the old email address. ATT knows about my new email address. However, when I try to add the old one as an alias or subaccount, it is in use (by me) and can't be an alias or subaccount. Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 2 (154 Views)
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: accessing Multiple email accounts

Hello, jimearley!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulty adding your e-mail as an alias. We'd be happy to help, so please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (106 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.