Yahoo mail login

Contributor

Yahoo mail login

I use Firefox as my browser.

Before the switchover to ATT Mail, when I typed in "mail.yayoo.com", the login page popped up with the option to choose my main e-mail account or my sub-account.

Now after typing in "mail.yayoo.com", only my main account option appears. When I click the "Not ....@snet.net", the alternate login screen does not appear and I can only reach my sub-account by opening Explorer.

I have cleared my caches and disabled the "Remember password" option, repeatedly, with the same result.

Help!

Thank you

Message 1 of 2 (768 Views)
Community Manager

Re: Yahoo mail login

Hello, TheTonyB!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear you're having log-in issues. If you don't mind, please send us a private message by clicking here so we can investigate further.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (743 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.