Yahoo mail down?

Teacher

Yahoo mail down?

Is there a place to find it ATT yahoo mail is down?  I keep getting the error message "att.net Mail Sorry, your session has expired. To protect your account, you need to confirm your password periodically."

I have tried restart, clear cookies, accept cookies ,etc.  Nothing works. Help?

Tags (2)
Message 1 of 11
Teacher

Re: Yahoo mail down?

I'm having the same issue!

Message 2 of 11
Contributor

I'm having the same problem. and I use this email for work and I can't get into my email. Please help why does it keep giving and error and kicking my out the minute i try to log in

Message 3 of 11
Contributor

Same here, it doesn't seem to matter what browser is used either, it's not a cookie/cache issue, it's definitely a ATT problem.
Message 4 of 11
Tutor

I am having same problem, however I can access my email from my phone. Doesn't make since.

Tags (1)
Message 5 of 11
Teacher

and I can access it from my iPad -- but not from my computer

Message 6 of 11

It appears to be a problem with ATT and IE. Mail reader works with Chrome.
Message 7 of 11
Community Manager

Hello everyone, I tried to sign into my account and was able to get in, but only after a second attempt. It appears to be working, but slower. I'm doing some research right now trying to find out what might be causing it and I will post an update as soon as I have more information. In a mean time, I recommend using a mobile device if possible, or give it a little bit of time and try again later. Please keep us updated and thank you for reporting it here!

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 8 of 11
Tutor

I'm up and going now. Thanks

Message 9 of 11

Its working for me know. It seemed to be an issue between AT&T and IE 11.
It was working fine with Google Chrome.

Russ
Message 10 of 11
Community Manager

Thank you for updating us! I also received a confirmation that all service issues have been resolved. Please let me know if anyone is still having issues. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you and Happy Holidays!

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 11 of 11
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Did you know the AT&T Community forums has the answers you need to solve most service woes? Check out our How To Forum article. You will learn how to find your answer!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support