Helpful Links

Yahoo mail down?

Highlighted
Teacher

Yahoo mail down?

Is there a place to find it ATT yahoo mail is down?  I keep getting the error message "att.net Mail Sorry, your session has expired. To protect your account, you need to confirm your password periodically."

I have tried restart, clear cookies, accept cookies ,etc.  Nothing works. Help?

Tags (2)
Message 1 of 11
Teacher

Re: Yahoo mail down?

I'm having the same issue!

Message 2 of 11
Contributor

I'm having the same problem. and I use this email for work and I can't get into my email. Please help why does it keep giving and error and kicking my out the minute i try to log in

Message 3 of 11
Contributor

Same here, it doesn't seem to matter what browser is used either, it's not a cookie/cache issue, it's definitely a ATT problem.
Message 4 of 11
Tutor

I am having same problem, however I can access my email from my phone. Doesn't make since.

Tags (1)
Message 5 of 11
Teacher

and I can access it from my iPad -- but not from my computer

Message 6 of 11

It appears to be a problem with ATT and IE. Mail reader works with Chrome.
Message 7 of 11
Community Manager

Hello everyone, I tried to sign into my account and was able to get in, but only after a second attempt. It appears to be working, but slower. I'm doing some research right now trying to find out what might be causing it and I will post an update as soon as I have more information. In a mean time, I recommend using a mobile device if possible, or give it a little bit of time and try again later. Please keep us updated and thank you for reporting it here!

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 8 of 11
Tutor

I'm up and going now. Thanks

Message 9 of 11

Its working for me know. It seemed to be an issue between AT&T and IE 11.
It was working fine with Google Chrome.

Russ
Message 10 of 11
Community Manager

Thank you for updating us! I also received a confirmation that all service issues have been resolved. Please let me know if anyone is still having issues. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you and Happy Holidays!

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 11 of 11
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues, we are here to chat!

Additional Support