Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Highlighted
Posted Dec 24, 2013
5:20:08 AM
View profile
Yahoo mail down?

Is there a place to find it ATT yahoo mail is down?  I keep getting the error message "att.net Mail Sorry, your session has expired. To protect your account, you need to confirm your password periodically."

I have tried restart, clear cookies, accept cookies ,etc.  Nothing works. Help?

Is there a place to find it ATT yahoo mail is down?  I keep getting the error message "att.net Mail Sorry, your session has expired. To protect your account, you need to confirm your password periodically."

I have tried restart, clear cookies, accept cookies ,etc.  Nothing works. Help?

Yahoo mail down?

10 replies
(5) Me too
(5) Me too
View all replies
(10)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 24, 2013 5:23:39 AM
(0)
Teacher

I'm having the same issue!

I'm having the same issue!

Re: Yahoo mail down?

2 of 11 (976 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 24, 2013 5:50:19 AM
(0)
Contributor

I'm having the same problem. and I use this email for work and I can't get into my email. Please help why does it keep giving and error and kicking my out the minute i try to log in

I'm having the same problem. and I use this email for work and I can't get into my email. Please help why does it keep giving and error and kicking my out the minute i try to log in

3 of 11 (873 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 24, 2013 5:54:43 AM
(0)
Contributor
Same here, it doesn't seem to matter what browser is used either, it's not a cookie/cache issue, it's definitely a ATT problem.
Same here, it doesn't seem to matter what browser is used either, it's not a cookie/cache issue, it's definitely a ATT problem.

4 of 11 (848 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 24, 2013 6:11:41 AM
(0)
Tutor

I am having same problem, however I can access my email from my phone. Doesn't make since.

I am having same problem, however I can access my email from my phone. Doesn't make since.

5 of 11 (759 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 24, 2013 6:15:10 AM
(0)
Teacher

and I can access it from my iPad -- but not from my computer

and I can access it from my iPad -- but not from my computer

6 of 11 (730 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 24, 2013 6:32:13 AM
(0)
Contributor
It appears to be a problem with ATT and IE. Mail reader works with Chrome.
It appears to be a problem with ATT and IE. Mail reader works with Chrome.

7 of 11 (647 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 24, 2013 6:34:17 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello everyone, I tried to sign into my account and was able to get in, but only after a second attempt. It appears to be working, but slower. I'm doing some research right now trying to find out what might be causing it and I will post an update as soon as I have more information. In a mean time, I recommend using a mobile device if possible, or give it a little bit of time and try again later. Please keep us updated and thank you for reporting it here!

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello everyone, I tried to sign into my account and was able to get in, but only after a second attempt. It appears to be working, but slower. I'm doing some research right now trying to find out what might be causing it and I will post an update as soon as I have more information. In a mean time, I recommend using a mobile device if possible, or give it a little bit of time and try again later. Please keep us updated and thank you for reporting it here!

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

8 of 11 (646 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 24, 2013 6:44:44 AM
(0)
Tutor

I'm up and going now. Thanks

I'm up and going now. Thanks

9 of 11 (633 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 24, 2013 6:59:41 AM
(0)
Contributor
Its working for me know. It seemed to be an issue between AT&T and IE 11.
It was working fine with Google Chrome.

Russ
Its working for me know. It seemed to be an issue between AT&T and IE 11.
It was working fine with Google Chrome.

Russ

10 of 11 (621 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 24, 2013 8:42:22 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Thank you for updating us! I also received a confirmation that all service issues have been resolved. Please let me know if anyone is still having issues. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you and Happy Holidays!

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Thank you for updating us! I also received a confirmation that all service issues have been resolved. Please let me know if anyone is still having issues. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you and Happy Holidays!

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

11 of 11 (602 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments