Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Jan 1, 2014
2:45:30 PM
View profile
Why is it I can not save pictures sent to my e-mail?

Why is it I can only save pictures to my computer that are sent to my att.net e-mail in the basic configuration and not the new full featured configuration?

Why is it I can only save pictures to my computer that are sent to my att.net e-mail in the basic configuration and not the new full featured configuration?

Why is it I can not save pictures sent to my e-mail?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 3, 2014 10:33:42 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, Barry 66!

Thanks for posting. When you say you can't save photos, do you mean you're getting an error? Or is the option to save simply not there? How are you attempting to save these photos? What kind of file are these photos saved as?

Perhaps with a little more information, some of our DSL and e-mail experts will be able to answer your question!

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, Barry 66!

Thanks for posting. When you say you can't save photos, do you mean you're getting an error? Or is the option to save simply not there? How are you attempting to save these photos? What kind of file are these photos saved as?

Perhaps with a little more information, some of our DSL and e-mail experts will be able to answer your question!

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Why is it I can not save pictures sent to my e-mail?

2 of 2 (260 Views)