Why have my Yahoo Notes stopped downloading to my iPhone?

Contributor

Why have my Yahoo Notes stopped downloading to my iPhone?

I have had Yahoo Notes downloading to my iPhone 5s (and iPhone 4 before that) for some time.  Within the last few days, my Notes no longer appear on the phone, but I do see them in a Yahoo folder on my PC.  Apple Customer Support has no idea why this happened after they walked me through the usual steps they take for this type of problem.  They have opened up a ticket with their engineers but suggested I contact Yahoo Support.  Of course, Yahoo Support immediately pointed me over to AT&T as the provider of my Yahoo. 

Has anyone else encountered this problem?  Any idea to fix this?

Message 1 of 2 (163 Views)
Community Manager

Re: Why have my Yahoo Notes stopped downloading to my iPhone?

Hello, dbielanski!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear that your Yahoo Notes have stopped downloading to your iPhone. If you don't mind, please send us a private message by clicking here so we can get one of our tech support experts to look into this for you.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. If you happen to have your ticket number, too, that would be helpful. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (138 Views)