Internet Forums

Posted Nov 4, 2013
10:40:37 AM
View profile
Why has my AT&T Home Page format changed completely?? (11-3-2013)

My ATT Home Page format has completely changed. Was this done by ATT/Yahoo or perhaps I did something?

My ATT Home Page format has completely changed. Was this done by ATT/Yahoo or perhaps I did something?

Why has my AT&T Home Page format changed completely?? (11-3-2013)

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 6, 2013 9:07:42 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, Trinity12!

We will probably need more information in order to determine the cause for the home page format change. If you send us a message here with a screenshot of the new home page, we can let you know if it's a change that we made or perhaps a setting you altered.

Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Hello, Trinity12!

We will probably need more information in order to determine the cause for the home page format change. If you send us a message here with a screenshot of the new home page, we can let you know if it's a change that we made or perhaps a setting you altered.

Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Why has my AT&T Home Page format changed completely?? (11-3-2013)

2 of 2 (126 Views)