Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Highlighted
Posted Nov 4, 2013
10:40:37 AM
View profile
Why has my AT&T Home Page format changed completely?? (11-3-2013)

My ATT Home Page format has completely changed. Was this done by ATT/Yahoo or perhaps I did something?

My ATT Home Page format has completely changed. Was this done by ATT/Yahoo or perhaps I did something?

Why has my AT&T Home Page format changed completely?? (11-3-2013)

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 6, 2013 9:07:42 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, Trinity12!

We will probably need more information in order to determine the cause for the home page format change. If you send us a message here with a screenshot of the new home page, we can let you know if it's a change that we made or perhaps a setting you altered.

Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, Trinity12!

We will probably need more information in order to determine the cause for the home page format change. If you send us a message here with a screenshot of the new home page, we can let you know if it's a change that we made or perhaps a setting you altered.

Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Why has my AT&T Home Page format changed completely?? (11-3-2013)

2 of 2 (153 Views)