Why do E-mails keep re-loading?

Tutor

Why do E-mails keep re-loading?

I am the only user on my home computer which is set to "keep signed in for 2 weeks". I keep the number of E-mails in all my boxes to a minimum. Since the E-mail "upgrade" a few months ago....when my E-mail inbox is open, everytime I come back to it during the day I get the message that the E-mails are re-loading, slow to re-load so try again, or "checking" (for new E-mails). Sometimes I get a completely blank screen. I don't recall any of this happening pre-upgrade and the loading and/or checking process is incredibly slow. Why has this happened with the upgrade and how can it be fixed?

Message 1 of 2
Community Manager

Re: Why do E-mails keep re-loading?

Hi, yatra!

I'm sorry to hear that your email seems to be malfunctioning. If you don't mind, please send us a private message by clicking here so we can investigate further. Please include your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you.

You should receive a response within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, please feel free to message me with any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Did you know the AT&T Community forums has the answers you need to solve most service woes? Check out our How To Forum article. You will learn how to find your answer!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support