Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Nov 5, 2013
11:24:18 AM
View profile
Why can't download McAfee to my macBook Pro download grayed out on My Account page.

Why can't I download McAfee to my MacBook Pro; MyAccount page download grayed out. 

Why can't I download McAfee to my MacBook Pro; MyAccount page download grayed out. 

Why can't download McAfee to my macBook Pro download grayed out on My Account page.

1 reply
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 6, 2013 9:02:51 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, Leala24!

Thanks for your post! I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulty downloading McAfee. If you don't mind, please send us a private message by clicking here so we can help.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, Leala24!

Thanks for your post! I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulty downloading McAfee. If you don't mind, please send us a private message by clicking here so we can help.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Why can't download McAfee to my macBook Pro download grayed out on My Account page.

2 of 2 (310 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments