Why can't I create folders in the new ATT Webmail?

Contributor

Why can't I create folders in the new ATT Webmail?

I just changed to the new ATT Webmail and I am having problems creating folders. It does not have the add-delete option now but offers me to select CTRL-Shift-E and when I do nothing happens.

I also lost my mail prior to April 7, 2013 both inbox and sent folders.

I was able to receive a new e-mail as I tested it.

Message 1 of 5 (873 Views)
Former Moderator

Re: Why can't I create folders in the new ATT Webmail?

cwaldensr,

Hello and welcome to the forum. When you hover over the (+) sign it shows [Ctrl,Shift,E] ignore that and just click the (+) sign, a pop up will appear and give you the option of creating a new folder.

James

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 5 (861 Views)
Contributor

I have tried the cntl+shift+E as well as clicking on the plus sign and neither of them work. Is there another way to create folders? I use this email for work and reallyneed it to be organized.

Message 3 of 5 (774 Views)
Contributor

I also cannot create folders using CNTL/Shift/E or the '+' .  I do not get a pop-up when I do either function.  Need a resolution to this problem quickly. 

Message 4 of 5 (746 Views)
Highlighted
Contributor

There is a problem with the release that is being worked on.  You can't create folders if you entered Yahoo Email via Internet Explorer.  But if you open email using Google Chrome, you can create folders. 

Message 5 of 5 (729 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.