Who can I call or email to remove an old and unused easement in Northern California??

Highlighted
Contributor

Who can I call or email to remove an old and unused easement in Northern California??

Message 1 of 2
Community Manager

Re: Who can I call or email to remove an old and unused easement in Northern California??

Hello, mgsinclair!

Welcome to the forums, and thank you for your post!

We can definitely help get you in touch with the correct department if you send us a private message by clicking here. In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you.

You can expect a response within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, please feel free to message me with any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

Additional Support