Helpful Links

Where is the Safe Sender List Found

Highlighted
Teacher

Where is the Safe Sender List Found

Over the past few months I have received emails (oddly) and snail mail correspondence from American Express stating that email directed to my email account has been "retunred". I called American Express and was told that there are five email addresses they use to send out notifications and presumably ATT has put a block on one or more of those addresses. I contacted ATT who was supposed to take care of the problem, but alas, it's happened again this month! Where is the "safe sender" list so I can add the five American Express email addresses and continue to receive their communications?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 3
Former Employee

Re: Where is the Safe Sender List Found

Hello, jangroshan!

Thank you for your post. Are you still having problems receiving emails from American Express? If so, please send us a private message by clicking here so that we can investigate this for you. If you haven't done so already, make sure that your email settings aren't preventing delivery of these emails.

If you could include your name, email address, phone number, and the best time to reach you when you send us a private message, that would be very helpful. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen.

Thanks!

-Mariana

Message 2 of 3
Tutor

Re: Where is the Safe Sender List Found

Hello, I am having similar issues with email being sent from www.mail-net.net or www.benefitsbydesign.com.  The IP assocaited with those domains is 192.163.226.28.  Are you able to help?

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Announcements

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Entertainment this holiday season!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues, we are here to chat!

Additional Support