WHERE IS MY FAVORITES LIST

WHERE IS MY FAVORITES LIST

What happened to my favorites??? It's gone in the att.my.yahoo.com site. Is there a way I can retrieve them?
Message 1 of 3 (1,492 Views)
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: WHERE IS MY FAVORITES LIST

I would just like to know how and where I can see my favorites list.

Message 2 of 3 (880 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: WHERE IS MY FAVORITES LIST

[ Edited ]

Kenneth Miller - Menu/Favorites displays the favorites guide that shows both channels and listings. The enter button access is kaput.

Menu / options / channel options / favorites takes you to the favorites build area,

I think I will build a second one & see how it affects viewing a favorites guide.

So I built a second favorites list & it added clicks without value. With one favorites  the selection favorites displays the guide.

With two - the first one on the list is the full guide ( If I wanted the full guide I would click the guide button)

Next is my first favorites list

Next is my second favorite list.

Last is manage the list ( since it is last I guess it is OK)

I would prefer the ability to mark one of the favorites lists to make it the displayed list until it is changed. Maybe that is how the ENTER button is supposed to work because one of the lists does have a check mark.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3 (878 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.