Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Jun 20, 2013
12:07:02 PM
View profile
Temporary Error: 14 - how can I fix this from occurring?

I have a Yahoo account through AT&T and when I'm checking my email, this error message pops up intermittently. I've called both Yahoo and AT&T, but neither company will help me. They just keep referring back to the other company as it's not their problem to help me fix this, i.e., I call AT&T and they say they can't help me and that I have to contact Yahoo....vice versa with Yahoo (F**k them both, btw). Please, can anyone help me get rid of this? It's driving me to distraction. Thank you in advance.

P.S. I have tried all the troubleshooting I know of - clearing the cache, history, cookies, etc.; using different browsers, and on and on. Nothing fixes this so far.

I have a Yahoo account through AT&T and when I'm checking my email, this error message pops up intermittently. I've called both Yahoo and AT&T, but neither company will help me. They just keep referring back to the other company as it's not their problem to help me fix this, i.e., I call AT&T and they say they can't help me and that I have to contact Yahoo....vice versa with Yahoo (F**k them both, btw). Please, can anyone help me get rid of this? It's driving me to distraction. Thank you in advance.

P.S. I have tried all the troubleshooting I know of - clearing the cache, history, cookies, etc.; using different browsers, and on and on. Nothing fixes this so far.

Temporary Error: 14 - how can I fix this from occurring?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 21, 2013 2:04:19 PM
(0)
Employee

Hi karen818.  Thanks for your post.  Thank you also for confirming that you have tried all the troubleshooting tips.

Can you please click ATTCustomerCare and send a private message with your name, email address, contact number and a good time for you to be reached.

We have a wonderful team of experts here and after receipt of your private message, you will hear directly from a manager within 48 hours.

~Delia

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Hi karen818.  Thanks for your post.  Thank you also for confirming that you have tried all the troubleshooting tips.

Can you please click ATTCustomerCare and send a private message with your name, email address, contact number and a good time for you to be reached.

We have a wonderful team of experts here and after receipt of your private message, you will hear directly from a manager within 48 hours.

~Delia

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Temporary Error: 14 - how can I fix this from occurring?

2 of 4 (578 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 24, 2013 3:59:42 PM
(0)
Contributor
Karen
Karen

3 of 4 (560 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 2, 2013 11:38:13 AM
(0)
Contributor

I sent the private message days ago and no reply to my issue yet. Any help for me out there??

I sent the private message days ago and no reply to my issue yet. Any help for me out there??

4 of 4 (531 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments