Temporary Error: 14 - how can I fix this from occurring?

Contributor

Temporary Error: 14 - how can I fix this from occurring?

I have a Yahoo account through AT&T and when I'm checking my email, this error message pops up intermittently. I've called both Yahoo and AT&T, but neither company will help me. They just keep referring back to the other company as it's not their problem to help me fix this, i.e., I call AT&T and they say they can't help me and that I have to contact Yahoo....vice versa with Yahoo (F**k them both, btw). Please, can anyone help me get rid of this? It's driving me to distraction. Thank you in advance.

P.S. I have tried all the troubleshooting I know of - clearing the cache, history, cookies, etc.; using different browsers, and on and on. Nothing fixes this so far.

Message 1 of 4 (732 Views)
Employee

Re: Temporary Error: 14 - how can I fix this from occurring?

Hi karen818.  Thanks for your post.  Thank you also for confirming that you have tried all the troubleshooting tips.

Can you please click ATTCustomerCare and send a private message with your name, email address, contact number and a good time for you to be reached.

We have a wonderful team of experts here and after receipt of your private message, you will hear directly from a manager within 48 hours.

~Delia

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4 (695 Views)
Highlighted
Contributor

Karen
Message 3 of 4 (677 Views)
Contributor

I sent the private message days ago and no reply to my issue yet. Any help for me out there??

Message 4 of 4 (648 Views)