Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Apr 21, 2014
9:33:40 PM
View profile
Technician to replace internet modem never showed up!

I was told on Wednesday, April 16, 2014, that AT&T would send a technician to replace my internet modem today Monday, April 21.  He never showed up!  Instead I got a recorded message that I would have to wait until tomorrow.  Who knows if I get another recorded message postponing me another day!  This is frustrating because I waited all day and did not get message until after 6 p.m.  I have appointments that I postponed for tomorrow and don't know if I'll be here or not.  I'm lucky I can post this now, because my internet has been fluctuating and sometimes works.  By the way, I have been an AT&T customer for over 35 years and this is the service I get now!

I was told on Wednesday, April 16, 2014, that AT&T would send a technician to replace my internet modem today Monday, April 21.  He never showed up!  Instead I got a recorded message that I would have to wait until tomorrow.  Who knows if I get another recorded message postponing me another day!  This is frustrating because I waited all day and did not get message until after 6 p.m.  I have appointments that I postponed for tomorrow and don't know if I'll be here or not.  I'm lucky I can post this now, because my internet has been fluctuating and sometimes works.  By the way, I have been an AT&T customer for over 35 years and this is the service I get now!

Technician to replace internet modem never showed up!

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 28, 2014 2:08:51 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello @craftyrose777 

Has your issue been resolved? Please let me know if you still need help and we'll be happy to assist.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello @craftyrose777 

Has your issue been resolved? Please let me know if you still need help and we'll be happy to assist.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Technician to replace internet modem never showed up!

2 of 3 (222 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 28, 2014 3:43:10 PM
(0)
Scholar

Just go to best buy or on the internet and get yourself a modem/router type instead of the garbage routers that AT&T sells. Get a Netgear, Linksys or Asus.

Just go to best buy or on the internet and get yourself a modem/router type instead of the garbage routers that AT&T sells. Get a Netgear, Linksys or Asus.

Re: Technician to replace internet modem never showed up!

3 of 3 (217 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments