Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jun 18, 2013
6:00:31 AM
View profile
SPAM

Hello!

I am getting some common Spam from Pharmacys and I have tried and tried to setup my spam filters. I am not having any luck at all getting rid of them or any other spam emails through the filters. Can someone tell me a good way to do this or a secondary program to do it. I have had my email address for a long time and I think this is why I get so much stuff.

I think some of these common spam emails should be removed from the servers before they even get to us.

Thanks for any help!

Kevin

Hello!

I am getting some common Spam from Pharmacys and I have tried and tried to setup my spam filters. I am not having any luck at all getting rid of them or any other spam emails through the filters. Can someone tell me a good way to do this or a secondary program to do it. I have had my email address for a long time and I think this is why I get so much stuff.

I think some of these common spam emails should be removed from the servers before they even get to us.

Thanks for any help!

Kevin

SPAM

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 1, 2013 3:02:10 AM
(0)
Mentor

I have had success just selecting the email and selecting the spam button in the top tool bar above the messages. Seems to capture most of the spam messages in future after I indicate it is spam the first time. Quick and easy. I've not found it necessary to use any filter options.

I have had success just selecting the email and selecting the spam button in the top tool bar above the messages. Seems to capture most of the spam messages in future after I indicate it is spam the first time. Quick and easy. I've not found it necessary to use any filter options.

Re: SPAM

2 of 2 (127 Views)