SBCglobal.net Outgoing Server

Contributor

SBCglobal.net Outgoing Server

All of a sudden it will not send email saying the Password is incorrect. I have had the accounts for 10 years they worked this morning now not working. The difference is I bought a new Iphone. 

Message 1 of 3
Teacher

Re: SBCglobal.net Outgoing Server

We also have sbcglobal.net addresses.  Used a mix of sbcglobal, att.yahoo and smtpauth settings over the years.

A year or so ago we changed our SMTP settings to:

outbound.att.net

port 465

SSL

Password

Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Tutor

Re: SBCglobal.net Outgoing Server

I have had problems with sbcglobal.net I can receive email messages but I can not send. I've followed the instruction and no matter what I do I get error messages. sometimes it's 8000ccc92, sometimes it's 80004610B

I've shut down the fiewall and the same. This has been going on for years what the f--- is wrong? I've looked at all the sef help solutions and noting seems to work. I'm now in the forums hoping I can find a solution.

IT"S TIME YOU GET IT TOGETHER AT&T

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Did you know the AT&T Community forums has the answers you need to solve most service woes? Check out our How To Forum article. You will learn how to find your answer!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support