Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jul 9, 2013
11:28:50 PM
View profile
Replacing 3600HGV Modem/router

Can i easily replace my 2-wire 3600HGV with a new 2-wire 3600 HGV if i buy one? is there anything else i need to know besides simply unhooking the old one and putting the new one in its place? Thank You. (my wifi is burned out, there was an accident, ethernet  & home phone works.)

Can i easily replace my 2-wire 3600HGV with a new 2-wire 3600 HGV if i buy one? is there anything else i need to know besides simply unhooking the old one and putting the new one in its place? Thank You. (my wifi is burned out, there was an accident, ethernet  & home phone works.)

Replacing 3600HGV Modem/router

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 12, 2013 2:01:25 PM
(0)
Teacher

Can someone answer what i have to do to replace one 2-wire for another, simply hooking it up doesnt work, it does "Authetification Failure, contact service provider".

Why cant i replace a HGV3600 with another HGV3600 & it just work? And what do i have to do to make it work and get rid of authetification failure?

Can someone answer what i have to do to replace one 2-wire for another, simply hooking it up doesnt work, it does "Authetification Failure, contact service provider".

Why cant i replace a HGV3600 with another HGV3600 & it just work? And what do i have to do to make it work and get rid of authetification failure?

Re: Replacing 3600HGV Modem/router

2 of 2 (246 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments