Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Jan 27, 2014
2:26:52 PM
View profile
Reactivate my sbcglobal account

My sbcglobal account was deactavated over the weekend. How can I Reactivate my account.

My sbcglobal account was deactavated over the weekend. How can I Reactivate my account.

Reactivate my sbcglobal account

1 reply
(2) Me too
(2) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 27, 2014 2:43:34 PM
(0)
Community Manager
Edited by ATTDmitriyCM on Feb 12, 2014 at 9:15:30 AM

Hello, pabous51!

Thanks for posting. We would definitely like to help you re-activate your account. If you don't mind, please send us a private message by clicking here.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, please feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, pabous51!

Thanks for posting. We would definitely like to help you re-activate your account. If you don't mind, please send us a private message by clicking here.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, please feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Reactivate my sbcglobal account

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (357 Views)