Internet Forums

Posted Sep 1, 2013
11:05:28 AM
View profile
Random Uverse DSL droppouts

Okay, so I know this has been posted before, but has anyone permanently resolved the problem of the intermittent uverse DSL droppouts? When it's working the service is fine, but the issue is the utter lack of service consistency! We have called ATT, they said it was the line. They dispatched a service tech (which took a week), who said the line is fine, tested the jacks, re-grounded the exterior phone line box and set up a new modem (Moto NVG510, which I've read has issues all it's own). It seemed to fix the various problems for a day or so, now...it's all back. If we don't lose service, we get the IP Diagnostics error page; there is nothing else hooked up the phone line except the modem. I've tried to adjust the gateway settings as recommended by other posts but nothing has worked.

If anyone can help, I would appreciate it. This all comes on the heels of months of billing problems from our old ATT DSL  account (which worked without fail), and serious frustration at the lack of quality customer support.

Okay, so I know this has been posted before, but has anyone permanently resolved the problem of the intermittent uverse DSL droppouts? When it's working the service is fine, but the issue is the utter lack of service consistency! We have called ATT, they said it was the line. They dispatched a service tech (which took a week), who said the line is fine, tested the jacks, re-grounded the exterior phone line box and set up a new modem (Moto NVG510, which I've read has issues all it's own). It seemed to fix the various problems for a day or so, now...it's all back. If we don't lose service, we get the IP Diagnostics error page; there is nothing else hooked up the phone line except the modem. I've tried to adjust the gateway settings as recommended by other posts but nothing has worked.

If anyone can help, I would appreciate it. This all comes on the heels of months of billing problems from our old ATT DSL  account (which worked without fail), and serious frustration at the lack of quality customer support.

Random Uverse DSL droppouts

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 2, 2013 8:00:02 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Contact ATT Uverse Care here:
https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/2365485

Send them a private message, on this link, and they should be able to give the help needed to solve your Uverse service problems. Response can take up to 2 business days.

This is not the regular CS/TS people, but the social media people that know the people to contact to get things done. I personally know as they've helped me on a DVR swap.

Include your account#, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right, in case they replied this way. Good luck :smileywink:

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems) or ATT Customer Care (all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contact ATT Uverse Care here:
https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/2365485

Send them a private message, on this link, and they should be able to give the help needed to solve your Uverse service problems. Response can take up to 2 business days.

This is not the regular CS/TS people, but the social media people that know the people to contact to get things done. I personally know as they've helped me on a DVR swap.

Include your account#, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right, in case they replied this way. Good luck :smileywink:

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems) or ATT Customer Care (all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Random Uverse DSL droppouts

2 of 2 (179 Views)