Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Sep 15, 2013
12:21:03 PM
View profile
Prodigy.net Email Account Now Inactive

Hello-

My prodigy.net email account now gives me this message when I try to log in:

Your account is inactive. You will not be able to reset the password with your account in this status.(SFPWD43)

The AT&T website provides no information on how to remove the email account from 'inactive' status. The password cannot be reset in this condition. This is all *very* frustrating.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Hello-

My prodigy.net email account now gives me this message when I try to log in:

Your account is inactive. You will not be able to reset the password with your account in this status.(SFPWD43)

The AT&T website provides no information on how to remove the email account from 'inactive' status. The password cannot be reset in this condition. This is all *very* frustrating.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Prodigy.net Email Account Now Inactive

3 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 17, 2013 1:53:30 PM
(0)
Contributor

Has AT&T abandoned this forum?

Has AT&T abandoned this forum?

Re: Prodigy.net Email Account Now Inactive

2 of 4 (1,433 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 18, 2013 6:37:49 PM
(0)
Contributor

Solution provided via phone call with customer service.

Solution provided via phone call with customer service.

3 of 4 (1,412 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 20, 2013 6:27:56 AM
(0)
Contributor

I am having the same issue. The difference being that it was my father who had a prodigy.net email account and my attempts with Customer Service have proven fruitless. I have made several attempts to access his email (he passed away in March) because I am executor and need access to handle his affairs and administer the Estate. I have been given numerous phone numbers or transferred (told numerous times they could not help because it was a free email account) and given a number to call at yahoo.com (phone number not supported and it disconnected me). All I am asking for is the phone number of someone who can help and have been met with resistance every time.

If there is anyone who can provide information what will help me resolve this issue, I will be grateful!

I would be more frustrated, but the incompetence demonstrated by AT&T Customer Service has reached a comical level.

I am having the same issue. The difference being that it was my father who had a prodigy.net email account and my attempts with Customer Service have proven fruitless. I have made several attempts to access his email (he passed away in March) because I am executor and need access to handle his affairs and administer the Estate. I have been given numerous phone numbers or transferred (told numerous times they could not help because it was a free email account) and given a number to call at yahoo.com (phone number not supported and it disconnected me). All I am asking for is the phone number of someone who can help and have been met with resistance every time.

If there is anyone who can provide information what will help me resolve this issue, I will be grateful!

I would be more frustrated, but the incompetence demonstrated by AT&T Customer Service has reached a comical level.

4 of 4 (934 Views)