Helpful Links

Problems logging into my sbcglobal.net account

Contributor

Problems logging into my sbcglobal.net account

I have had my sbcglobal.net account for many years. I have it on my mobile as well and have not had any problems with it at all. I just purchased a new laptop and am trying to log in to my email but it keeps telling me the id and or password are incorrect or do not match their records. I have tried resetting the password but it keeps stating the same thing about not recognizing my email and or password. There is no other way to contact anyone as there is no number to call. I really want to get this working on my laptop so any help would be appreciated. I also have tried looking on my mobile to see if by chance the password is not what I thought it is but I can only see how many characters are in my password. I have tried every combo of the password but eventually the system locks me out for an hour. This is very frustrating. Please help!

Message 1 of 2
Community Manager

Re: Problems logging into my sbcglobal.net account

Hello @rollerman 

You will need to reset your password. Try using this page:

Forgot Password?

When you enter your User ID, it's your full email address, including @sbcgloban.net. Once you reset your password online, you'll need to update it on your phone too.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues, we are here to chat!

Additional Support