Problems deleting some emails

Tutor

Problems deleting some emails

I'm using my email account via the web, not any third party tool.  It has been working fine. Yesterday I was trying to delete some old emails and some would not be deleted.  No error message, just nothing happened.  Note, these were older emails (2010/2011), recent emails have no problem deleting.

And I tried everything, marking them and hitting delete key, marking and using the delete button, moving to trash. Nothing worked. 

When I tried to launch those problem emails, then I received the following error message, "There appears to be a problem loading the email"

Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 8 (336 Views)
Tutor

Re: Problems deleting some emails

Does anyone from AT&T even bother to read these issues???

Message 2 of 8 (312 Views)
Community Manager

Hello amstutz,

Sorry for a late response, these forums are designed to be a peer-to-peer community, but we're around to help when we can. What web browser are you using? Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies? Do you have another web browser you can try?

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 8 (305 Views)
Tutor

I'm using IE v11.  Everything had been working fine, this has come out of the blue.

Yes, I've cleared cookies/cache.  Nothing changed with regard to the issue.

A wrinkle I didn't notice originally -- some really old emails previously deleted seem to have returned to the inbox....

How can a reach some "real" technical support if this isn't it?

Message 4 of 8 (294 Views)
Tutor

How can I get some real tech support if this isn't it???

Message 5 of 8 (278 Views)

I, too, have not been able to delete any of my email. Have you fixed your problem? If you have, please let me know what you did. Thanks!

Message 6 of 8 (220 Views)
Contributor

email slowed to a crawl and can no longer delete since I loaded EI v11.  Any solution?

Message 7 of 8 (190 Views)
Community Manager

Hello everyone,

For additional support and troubleshooting, please send a private message to our Social Media Care team by clicking here. You might also want to contact Yahoo, an email host and operator, for help.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 8 of 8 (161 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.