Internet Forums

Posted Oct 6, 2013
12:52:09 PM
View profile
Pace 4111n wireless power level adjustment
How do you change the wireless power level on this unit? The wireless summary page lists it at 400mW, but there is no way to change it on any configuration pages I can find. The unit has to be placed near my head in my bedroom, so the power level needs to be reduced to the same level I used in my previous router, the 2701, which worked great at 40 mW. Must I solder in a pot?
How do you change the wireless power level on this unit? The wireless summary page lists it at 400mW, but there is no way to change it on any configuration pages I can find. The unit has to be placed near my head in my bedroom, so the power level needs to be reduced to the same level I used in my previous router, the 2701, which worked great at 40 mW. Must I solder in a pot?

Pace 4111n wireless power level adjustment

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 10, 2013 1:25:07 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, tekdude!

Do you still need help adjusting the power level on your device? If so, please send us a private message by clicking here so we can determine if that's possible.

Please include your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You should receive a response within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, please feel free to message me with any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Hello, tekdude!

Do you still need help adjusting the power level on your device? If so, please send us a private message by clicking here so we can determine if that's possible.

Please include your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You should receive a response within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, please feel free to message me with any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Pace 4111n wireless power level adjustment

2 of 2 (392 Views)