Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Jul 11, 2013
5:27:44 PM
View profile
Pace 4111n random resets to Factory defaults as a new customer

Hi All,

I have a Pace 4111n that randomly resets to Factory defaults and I have to login as a new customer would

and setup the modem again with actt #, username, password, etc.....

When it decides to do it you it may do it once that day or 2 or 3 times, then it might go good for a week.

When I need it, and bring up the internet it redirects me to AT&T customer login.

Anyone have any ideals or suggestions on what I can check in this modem?

It is a

Manufacturer Pace Plc Model 4111N-031

Serial Number 46111E010089

Hardware Version 2701-000841-003

Software Version 9.5.1.34.0

It's been doing this for about 4 months now.

Do I need to update the firmware?

If so, how do I do it? there is nothing to do that in gateway software interface.

Thank you

Hi All,

I have a Pace 4111n that randomly resets to Factory defaults and I have to login as a new customer would

and setup the modem again with actt #, username, password, etc.....

When it decides to do it you it may do it once that day or 2 or 3 times, then it might go good for a week.

When I need it, and bring up the internet it redirects me to AT&T customer login.

Anyone have any ideals or suggestions on what I can check in this modem?

It is a

Manufacturer Pace Plc Model 4111N-031

Serial Number 46111E010089

Hardware Version 2701-000841-003

Software Version 9.5.1.34.0

It's been doing this for about 4 months now.

Do I need to update the firmware?

If so, how do I do it? there is nothing to do that in gateway software interface.

Thank you

Pace 4111n random resets to Factory defaults as a new customer

3 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 12, 2013 8:57:19 AM
(0)
Community Support

Wow spankie1955, you're having some difficulties for sure! Send us a private message here with your full name, account number, contact information and the best time you can be reached. Within the next 24-48 business hours, one of our awesome managers will contact you to troubleshoot your equipment. I hope we can help! 

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Wow spankie1955, you're having some difficulties for sure! Send us a private message here with your full name, account number, contact information and the best time you can be reached. Within the next 24-48 business hours, one of our awesome managers will contact you to troubleshoot your equipment. I hope we can help! 

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Pace 4111n random resets to Factory defaults as a new customer

2 of 4 (734 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 12, 2013 12:02:52 PM
(0)
Contributor
Thank you ATTJulieCS I sent you a pm
Thank you ATTJulieCS I sent you a pm

3 of 4 (726 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 12, 2013 1:58:42 PM
(0)
Community Support

Hi spankie1955,

We received your private message and one of our managers will be reaching out to you shortly.

Thanks!

Nicole K.

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Send us a Private Message.  We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

Hi spankie1955,

We received your private message and one of our managers will be reaching out to you shortly.

Thanks!

Nicole K.

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Send us a Private Message.  We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

4 of 4 (715 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments