Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Oct 8, 2013
8:19:17 PM
View profile
PLEASE HELP Need to unmerge my att.net email & yahoo email accts!!
Edited by Phil-101 on Oct 8, 2013 at 8:59:35 PM

Found out my att & yahoo email accts have merged recently. I can view my old/ new email for my att.net acct., BUT my yahoo acct that I've had for over a decade has vanished!! PLEASE HELP ME recover my yahoo email ASAP!! I have a variety of important documents saved in my folders!!
Thank You, Amanda

[edited for privacy]

Found out my att & yahoo email accts have merged recently. I can view my old/ new email for my att.net acct., BUT my yahoo acct that I've had for over a decade has vanished!! PLEASE HELP ME recover my yahoo email ASAP!! I have a variety of important documents saved in my folders!!
Thank You, Amanda

[edited for privacy]

PLEASE HELP Need to unmerge my att.net email & yahoo email accts!!

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 10, 2013 9:51:24 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, chloe82479

Are you still having difficulty unmerging your att.net and yahoo email accounts? If so, please send us a private message by clicking here so we can help.

Please include your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, please feel free to message me with any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, chloe82479

Are you still having difficulty unmerging your att.net and yahoo email accounts? If so, please send us a private message by clicking here so we can help.

Please include your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, please feel free to message me with any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: PLEASE HELP Need to unmerge my att.net email & yahoo email accts!!

2 of 3 (1,218 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 12, 2016 7:31:01 AM
(0)
Contributor
I am having a similar issue, but I can't access my yahoo account. Every time I try to reset my password through yahoo, it redirects me to my AT&T.
I am having a similar issue, but I can't access my yahoo account. Every time I try to reset my password through yahoo, it redirects me to my AT&T.

Re: PLEASE HELP Need to unmerge my att.net email & yahoo email accts!!

3 of 3 (101 Views)