Outlook has not been working with ATT for a couple of days

Highlighted
Contributor

Outlook has not been working with ATT for a couple of days

And hasn't been working well for weeks. This, not being able to log on to the server happens A COUPLE OF TIMES A YEAR as you well know. When are you going to fix it THIS TIME?

Message 1 of 4 (213 Views)
Tutor

Re: Outlook has not been working with ATT for a couple of days

My outlook has not been working well either. I keep loosing connection to the mail server. I think it is related to all the DSL connection dropouts we seem to be getting in my area. I know it is not my system or equipment because others in my area are having the same problem. I use Outlook (Microsoft Office Outlook) but some of the other users in my area use outlook express and they have the same problem. Does anyone at ATT know when this will be fixed? This all started several weeks ago when ATT had an outage in Palm Beach County FL that disabled most of the county for about 1.5 days.

Message 2 of 4 (186 Views)
Community Support

Sorry you're having problems with your email.  Send us a Private Message and we'll do our best to help. Include your full name, account number, contact information, email address and the best time you can be reached. 

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 4 (168 Views)
Community Support

Hi rmollise,

We received your private message, and I'm happy to look into this for you. Please check the blue envelope in the upper right corner for my response. There are a couple things I need you to try and we should be able to get this working for you again.

Thanks!

Nicole K.

AT&T Social Media Manager

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button. We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

Message 4 of 4 (145 Views)