Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Jun 20, 2013
10:07:34 AM
View profile
No print option available

After I was involuntarily forced into the "New" ATT email, I found that there is no print option on my email page. I've tried all the other moves, right click the body of the email and select print or print preview. They will only print the entire screen. If I select the body of the email text and then select "selection" on the print pop up, the selection prints but is in a microscopic font almost impossible to read.  Anybody else notice this?

After I was involuntarily forced into the "New" ATT email, I found that there is no print option on my email page. I've tried all the other moves, right click the body of the email and select print or print preview. They will only print the entire screen. If I select the body of the email text and then select "selection" on the print pop up, the selection prints but is in a microscopic font almost impossible to read.  Anybody else notice this?

No print option available

2 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 20, 2013 2:59:50 PM
(0)
Contributor

Once you open the message, click on the arrow beside "Actions".  The first choice is Print Message.

Once you open the message, click on the arrow beside "Actions".  The first choice is Print Message.

Re: No print option available

2 of 3 (273 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 28, 2013 9:04:02 AM
(0)
Contributor

Found print option under actions, but always get "PRINT FAILED."  I used to be able to print emails with your old product.  Why can't I print now?????

Found print option under actions, but always get "PRINT FAILED."  I used to be able to print emails with your old product.  Why can't I print now?????

Re: No print option available

3 of 3 (175 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments