No print option available

Visitor

No print option available

After I was involuntarily forced into the "New" ATT email, I found that there is no print option on my email page. I've tried all the other moves, right click the body of the email and select print or print preview. They will only print the entire screen. If I select the body of the email text and then select "selection" on the print pop up, the selection prints but is in a microscopic font almost impossible to read.  Anybody else notice this?

Message 1 of 3
Contributor

Re: No print option available

Once you open the message, click on the arrow beside "Actions".  The first choice is Print Message.

Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: No print option available

Found print option under actions, but always get "PRINT FAILED."  I used to be able to print emails with your old product.  Why can't I print now?????

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Did you know the AT&T Community forums has the answers you need to solve most service woes? Check out our How To Forum article. You will learn how to find your answer!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support