No incoming emails after Yahoo server maintenance

No incoming emails after Yahoo server maintenance

Around 8am PST this morning I saw my opened tab to mail.yahoo.com had switched to a maintenance page which was unexpected.

A few refreshes later and I could see my inbox again. Now it's almost 2pm PST and I have noticed I have not gotten any incoming emails. I have sent emails from gmail and hotmail to make sure if my forwarding and filters were not broken but it seems nothing is coming in.

I can compose and send out emails fine.

On the Yahoo Customer care facebook page there is a number of others who are in the same boat as me.

https://www.facebook.com/YahooCustomerCare/posts/704691992874470

There has to be others on here who are experiecing this too. My emails end with the @sbcglobal.net domain.

Message 1 of 6
Teacher

Re: No incoming emails after Yahoo server maintenance

Happening to us too.
Message 2 of 6
Highlighted
Contributor

I've not received any email since around 11:45am CST today. Pretty annoying. 

Message 3 of 6
Contributor

Since about lunch time today, I didn't get any incoming emails. I could send out, but nothing was coming in. The first time I called it was a 40 minute wait, and I never got to talk to anyone. The last time I called, I finally got someone. They don't know what the problem is, but some people have incoming emails, trickling in. Some emails have just started arriving a short time ago. They said if I am not getting emails in the morning, to call back.
Message 4 of 6

I've been getting a small trickle of them around 5 to 6pm PST and a dozen came in with in the last hour.

Hopefully you guys will get them too.
Message 5 of 6
Teacher

I have an @attglobal.net account.

Emails over the last week appear from time to time, 6 to 8 hours after they were sent.

At the moment it appears that I'm not receiving Emails at all.

Customer service is "looking in to it"

In the past 6 months the service has deteriorated to the point of me considering leaving AT&T.

This is the third round of these problems since July.

Message 6 of 6
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Did you know the AT&T Community forums has the answers you need to solve most service woes? Check out our How To Forum article. You will learn how to find your answer!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support