Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Nov 23, 2013
10:10:04 AM
View profile
New home page loading slow

What is AT&T thinking? They have added so much crap to my home page that it will hardly load, sometimes it doesn't. I never had a problem before the big change. I reall don't need to see all of that

What is AT&T thinking? They have added so much crap to my home page that it will hardly load, sometimes it doesn't. I never had a problem before the big change. I reall don't need to see all of that

New home page loading slow

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 26, 2013 1:46:16 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello @Reb712 

Try this link to log into your email, if it works well, I recommend bookmarking and using it instead of the home page.

Let me know if that works for you.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello @Reb712 

Try this link to log into your email, if it works well, I recommend bookmarking and using it instead of the home page.

Let me know if that works for you.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: New home page loading slow

2 of 5 (305 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 4, 2013 1:36:13 AM
(0)
Tutor
This may work for my e mail but it is?also slow?and it does not solve the problem of the home page loading slow or not at all. This problem was created by the new AT&T home page my account was working very well before this I expect it to work that way again or I will change my?internet provider.
This may work for my e mail but it is?also slow?and it does not solve the problem of the home page loading slow or not at all. This problem was created by the new AT&T home page my account was working very well before this I expect it to work that way again or I will change my?internet provider.

3 of 5 (267 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 6, 2013 4:58:53 PM
(0)
Tutor
How is his going to fix my problem??
How is his going to fix my problem??

4 of 5 (249 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 6, 2013 5:23:53 PM
(0)
Tutor
Right now my e mail account is frozen, as it does very often. I cannot delete anything and I cannot move from inbox to send and back and so forth. This all started wit the NEW home page.
Right now my e mail account is frozen, as it does very often. I cannot delete anything and I cannot move from inbox to send and back and so forth. This all started wit the NEW home page.

5 of 5 (248 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments