Helpful Links

New home page loading slow

Tutor

New home page loading slow

What is AT&T thinking? They have added so much crap to my home page that it will hardly load, sometimes it doesn't. I never had a problem before the big change. I reall don't need to see all of that

Message 1 of 5
Community Manager

Re: New home page loading slow

Hello @Reb712 

Try this link to log into your email, if it works well, I recommend bookmarking and using it instead of the home page.

Let me know if that works for you.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 5
Tutor

This may work for my e mail but it is?also slow?and it does not solve the problem of the home page loading slow or not at all. This problem was created by the new AT&T home page my account was working very well before this I expect it to work that way again or I will change my?internet provider.
Message 3 of 5
Tutor

How is his going to fix my problem??
Message 4 of 5
Tutor

Right now my e mail account is frozen, as it does very often. I cannot delete anything and I cannot move from inbox to send and back and so forth. This all started wit the NEW home page.
Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Did you know the AT&T Community forums has the answers you need to solve most service woes? Check out our How To Forum article. You will learn how to find your answer!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support