New home page loading slow

Tutor

New home page loading slow

What is AT&T thinking? They have added so much crap to my home page that it will hardly load, sometimes it doesn't. I never had a problem before the big change. I reall don't need to see all of that

Message 1 of 5
Community Manager

Re: New home page loading slow

Hello @Reb712 

Try this link to log into your email, if it works well, I recommend bookmarking and using it instead of the home page.

Let me know if that works for you.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 5
Tutor

This may work for my e mail but it is?also slow?and it does not solve the problem of the home page loading slow or not at all. This problem was created by the new AT&T home page my account was working very well before this I expect it to work that way again or I will change my?internet provider.
Message 3 of 5
Tutor

How is his going to fix my problem??
Message 4 of 5
Tutor

Right now my e mail account is frozen, as it does very often. I cannot delete anything and I cannot move from inbox to send and back and so forth. This all started wit the NEW home page.
Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

Additional Support