Internet Forums

Posted Jun 29, 2013
8:01:07 AM
View profile
New email Format

Since the "MANDATORY" email upgrade I:  1) no longer have a button anywhere to forward my email. 2) cannot save attachments to my computer. I see two options "save" and "save as". Selecting "save" does not save the attachment to anywhere on my computer...I've searched everywhere. Selecting "save as" not only does not save it does not allow me to choose how/where to save it.

Since the "MANDATORY" email upgrade I:  1) no longer have a button anywhere to forward my email. 2) cannot save attachments to my computer. I see two options "save" and "save as". Selecting "save" does not save the attachment to anywhere on my computer...I've searched everywhere. Selecting "save as" not only does not save it does not allow me to choose how/where to save it.

New email Format

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 29, 2013 8:21:15 AM
(0)
Scholar

jmlonly wrote:

To answer item #1 - there are 3 "arrows" (not buttons) at the top of the mail screen.  The rightmost is "forward".

Item #2 - when I save an attachment, it winds up by default in my "downloads" folder.  Or I can choose to "save as" in another location.  Works fine for me.

Windows 8 with IE 10

jmlonly wrote:

To answer item #1 - there are 3 "arrows" (not buttons) at the top of the mail screen.  The rightmost is "forward".

Item #2 - when I save an attachment, it winds up by default in my "downloads" folder.  Or I can choose to "save as" in another location.  Works fine for me.

Windows 8 with IE 10

Re: New email Format

2 of 3 (198 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 1, 2013 4:07:02 AM
(0)
Mentor
Edited by poppy55 on Jul 1, 2013 at 4:09:40 AM

My experience with saving documents has been the same as "k9jdk".  Documents from emails are saving in a downloads folder, and so I open and "save as" in the location I prefer.

Regarding the arrows to forward, reply and reply to all -- there are rollover descriptions that appear when you hold your cursor over each arrow so that helps to help identify.  These arrows are located to the right of Delete (trash can image) when you have a message open.

My experience with saving documents has been the same as "k9jdk".  Documents from emails are saving in a downloads folder, and so I open and "save as" in the location I prefer.

Regarding the arrows to forward, reply and reply to all -- there are rollover descriptions that appear when you hold your cursor over each arrow so that helps to help identify.  These arrows are located to the right of Delete (trash can image) when you have a message open.

Re: New email Format

[ Edited ]
3 of 3 (126 Views)