Helpful Links

New Yahoo Home Page

Voyager

New Yahoo Home Page

Amongst many major redesigns lately, Yahoo introduced a new home page (my.yahoo.com). I see that those of us with AT&T-linked Yahoo accounts are not able to use it; we are stuck on the ATT-customized page. Or are we? Is there some hidden URL address that lets us use it? Or is there an ETA for us?

I think the new Yahoo home should be made opt-in only, or available on a separate URL (ex: new.my.yahoo.com), so people are not forced to use it. I'm sure it's not for everyone; it is reminiscent of iGoogle (RIP). But to leave us unable to use Yahoo's latest work is probably the worst possible choice by AT&T.

Any help is welcome.

Message 1 of 3
Community Manager

Re: New Yahoo Home Page

Hello, OAKside!

Thank you for your post! I do not have any information at this time about an availability date for customers with AT&T linked Yahoo accounts.

However, we do appreciate your feedback about the opt-in option. If you would like to submit your suggestions, please don't hesitate to send us a detailed message here.

Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen for a response. In the meantime, feel free to message me with any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Voyager

Re: New Yahoo Home Page

Thanks for your friendly reply, Mariana. I've sent a message to that contact. Hope the new home page will be considered and available someday soon.
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Did you know the AT&T Community forums has the answers you need to solve most service woes? Check out our How To Forum article. You will learn how to find your answer!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support