Posted Nov 2, 2013
7:47:55 PM
View profile
New Yahoo Home Page
Edited by OAKside on Nov 2, 2013 at 8:01:19 PM

Amongst many major redesigns lately, Yahoo introduced a new home page (my.yahoo.com). I see that those of us with AT&T-linked Yahoo accounts are not able to use it; we are stuck on the ATT-customized page. Or are we? Is there some hidden URL address that lets us use it? Or is there an ETA for us?

I think the new Yahoo home should be made opt-in only, or available on a separate URL (ex: new.my.yahoo.com), so people are not forced to use it. I'm sure it's not for everyone; it is reminiscent of iGoogle (RIP). But to leave us unable to use Yahoo's latest work is probably the worst possible choice by AT&T.

Any help is welcome.

New Yahoo Home Page

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 6, 2013 10:22:48 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, OAKside!

Thank you for your post! I do not have any information at this time about an availability date for customers with AT&T linked Yahoo accounts.

However, we do appreciate your feedback about the opt-in option. If you would like to submit your suggestions, please don't hesitate to send us a detailed message here.

Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen for a response. In the meantime, feel free to message me with any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: New Yahoo Home Page

2 of 3 (248 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 7, 2013 2:15:12 AM
(0)
Voyager
Thanks for your friendly reply, Mariana. I've sent a message to that contact. Hope the new home page will be considered and available someday soon.

Re: New Yahoo Home Page

3 of 3 (239 Views)