Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Highlighted
Posted Oct 18, 2013
12:09:31 PM
View profile
Netgear B90-755025-15 gateway

I recently purchased a new laptop and am having difficulties connecting to my gateway router.  It can see the wifi, but can't connect to it.  I have other laptops, tablets, smart phones that connect just fine.  The first variable I come up with is the new laptop is running Windows 8?  I took the laptop over to the neighbors, and it found and connected to their wifi instantly, so I don't think it's an issue with the wireless card.

Any ideas on what I can do?  The only thing I can think of, and I'm not a techie by any means, would be to check to see if there's any firmware update for the gateway.

Any help would be appreciated.

John

I recently purchased a new laptop and am having difficulties connecting to my gateway router.  It can see the wifi, but can't connect to it.  I have other laptops, tablets, smart phones that connect just fine.  The first variable I come up with is the new laptop is running Windows 8?  I took the laptop over to the neighbors, and it found and connected to their wifi instantly, so I don't think it's an issue with the wireless card.

Any ideas on what I can do?  The only thing I can think of, and I'm not a techie by any means, would be to check to see if there's any firmware update for the gateway.

Any help would be appreciated.

John

Netgear B90-755025-15 gateway

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 21, 2013 8:47:56 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, jnath9!

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble connecting to your gateway router. If you don't mind, go ahead and send us a private message by clicking here so we can look into this and determine if there are any compatibility issues with that particular laptop.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, please feel free to message me with any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, jnath9!

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble connecting to your gateway router. If you don't mind, go ahead and send us a private message by clicking here so we can look into this and determine if there are any compatibility issues with that particular laptop.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, please feel free to message me with any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Netgear B90-755025-15 gateway

2 of 3 (798 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 26, 2013 1:08:55 PM
(0)
Community Support

Hi jnath9,

We received your private message, and one of our managers will be reaching out to you soon.

Thanks,

Jenn S.

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Send us a Private Message.  We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

Hi jnath9,

We received your private message, and one of our managers will be reaching out to you soon.

Thanks,

Jenn S.

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Send us a Private Message.  We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

Re: Netgear B90-755025-15 gateway

3 of 3 (589 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments