Helpful Links

Netflix emails being bounced

Contributor

Netflix emails being bounced

I have been getting the following message from Netflix.

Your Email Address Is Invalid

We have been unable to send you email, regarding your Netflix membership, to the email address on file for your account. Please visit the Email Address and Password page in Your Account and enter a valid email address.

The email address they have is correct.Why is AT&T bouncing my emails?

Message 1 of 4
Highlighted
Former Employee

Re: Netflix emails being bounced

Hello, tmezquita!

I'm sorry to hear your emails seem to be bouncing. We can definitely try to help you determine whether the issue is related to your AT&T email or not. Just send us a private message by clicking here, and make sure to include your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you.

You should receive a response within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Message 2 of 4
Contributor

I've been having that problem too! I've been blaming Netflix though. Either way it would be great to get this figured out!

Message 3 of 4
Former Employee

Hi, barebuns!

If you haven't done so already, I recommend that you contact us via private message by clicking here so we can determine whether it's something on our end, or if Netflix is responsible for this issue.

As I mentioned above, we will need your message to include your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. Keep checking the little blue envelope for a response.

As always, please let me know if you have any other questions!

-Mariana

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues, we are here to chat!

Additional Support