Need help in the setup of a wireless repeater using my old WNDR3800 because my AT&T wireless sucks

Contributor

Need help in the setup of a wireless repeater using my old WNDR3800 because my AT&T wireless sucks

Not sure where to start on the communication of the routers, I think I have the WNDR3800 setup correctly but It won't let me back in

Message 1 of 2 (274 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Need help in the setup of a wireless repeater using my old WNDR3800 because my AT&T wireles

gweney34 wrote:

Not sure where to start on the communication of the routers, I think I have the WNDR3800 setup correctly but It won't let me back in

Are you wanting to use your Netgear N600 strictly as the sole wireless access point, or as an extension of your AT&T modem/router's wireless?

Do you want the Netgear N600 to handle all your local routing?

What make and model is your AT&T modem/router?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

Message 2 of 2 (253 Views)