Need help cancelling sub accounts of an already cancelled primary account for sbcglobal.net

Contributor

Need help cancelling sub accounts of an already cancelled primary account for sbcglobal.net

Last summer, my husband's email account (and primary account) w/sbcglobal.net was hacked. He couldn't get his account reset and called both Yahoo (who referred him to AT&T) and AT&T (who referred him back to Yahoo). After many frustrating calls, he last spoke to an AT&T rep who told him his account was locked and would cancel automatically within 180 days. We both thought all the sub accounts (which are all mine) would cancel as well but they have not and it's been about 9 months. We would like to cancel all the sub accounts associated with this cancelled primary account & need help. Please advise the simplest solution so we don't have to go through calling many times again. Thank you in advance.

Message 1 of 5 (523 Views)
Community Manager

Re: Need help cancelling sub accounts of an already cancelled primary account for sbcglobal.net

Hello @hdb31 

We can help you with that. Please send us a private message by clicking here, please include your name, phone number and the best time you can be reached.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 5 (451 Views)
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Need help cancelling sub accounts of an already cancelled primary account for sbcglobal.net

Thank you, Dmitriy. I have sent the information within the private message link. I appreciate your help.
Message 3 of 5 (440 Views)
Community Support

Hi hdb31,

We have received your message and look forward to working with you to resolve this issue.

-David T

Need more help? Feel free to search the AT&T Community for great answers. You can also get immediate troubleshooting steps from the myAT&T app. Simply login, scroll and click Fix it Now! Support Tools. You can also reach out to our Chat Support 24/7.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 5 (411 Views)
Contributor

Thanks again for all your help!
Message 5 of 5 (386 Views)